Wheeling Hotel Guest RoomsWelcome to The McLure Hotel, a relaxing escape, where our guests can experience the historical city of Wheeling. Please join us at our 173 room property, a destination that has served these distinguished guests; General Ulysses S. Grant, Theodore Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower and John F. Kennedy to famed artists as Buddy Guy and even Marilyn Monroe. Our comfortable rooms are designed to give you a sense of comfort, which will be needed after long walks around Wheeling. Whether our guests are here for the Wheeling Island Casino, business, or leisure we take pride in giving our best southern hospitality. We hope to see all of you soon!
Two Double Bed Room (Non-Smoking & Smoking)
Handicap Accessible Room
- Free Wi-Fi - Downtown Location
- Limited Continental Breakfast - 24-hour Front Desk
- Business Center - Guest Laundr y
- Free Covered Garage Parking - Exercise Room
- Pet Friendly (up to 20 Ibs. and $25 fee per day)